Dom svulstiga

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Guild, EU Magtheridon

5 posters

[Declined] Hustlahh, 80 survival Hunter

magnus93

[Declined] Hustlahh, 80 survival Hunter Empty [Declined] Hustlahh, 80 survival Hunter

Post  magnus93 Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:59 pm

What we expect from you:
    1.Have ventrillo. I have latest vent.
    2.Show up to raid fully gemmed and enchanted.
    3.Have an understanding of your class. (ex. Don't show up and do 1200 dps as a Mage and tell us "It's my gear")
    4. Show up to atleast one raid a week (if you haven't told us anything else)

Big plus:
    1. You have some previous Raid xp,
    2. Decent gear
    (3. Decent gear to your offspecc, for future dualspecc)

Topic name should be "Name/class/specc".

Write a few sentences about yourself and why you wanna join the guild and fill out the rest.

I am aplyying to this guild because i need a more serious raiding guild with 25 man raids. I also think that my guld is gonna disbanned soon, since the best players are leaving for better guilds, just like i am doing now. The guild members in my guild now is also just a bunch of slack people. Me, my friend and the officers is the only one showing up for raids. I also know people from this guild. toxicity and Ølkopp. I maybe also got classleader exp if it comes to that

1. Previous raid xp. BT exp, and felmyst from SWP.
    2. Do you have a decent gear-set to your offspec that you can to swish to when Dual-specc hits? (If yes, what specc) nope, dont need offspecc gear. ( got some pvp gear)
    3.Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Hustlahh
    Makta
    Makta
    Admin

[Declined] Hustlahh, 80 survival Hunter Empty Re: [Declined] Hustlahh, 80 survival Hunter

Post  Makta Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:15 pm

magnus93 wrote: I am aplyying to this guild because i need a more serious raiding guild with 25 man raids.

Makta wrote:
    ...and decided to start up this guild for 10 men raiding...

Makta wrote:
    this guild for 10 men raiding

Makta wrote:
    10 men raiding
    Invincabull
    Invincabull

[Declined] Hustlahh, 80 survival Hunter Empty Re: [Declined] Hustlahh, 80 survival Hunter

Post  Invincabull Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:04 am

That pretty much sums it up. We're a 10 man guild and if I'm being honest that is a very poor application, and only way you'd make up for it is with some brilliant gear, which in all fairness doesn't seem to be the case, you got the basics but it's not outstanding.
    Fizzed
    Fizzed

Post  Fizzed Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am

makta duz like to quote him self dont he Very Happy

[Declined] Hustlahh, 80 survival Hunter Sigsigsig
    eviee
    eviee

Post  eviee Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:59 pm

its because everything makta writes is damm incredible thats way
    Makta
    Makta
    Admin

Post  Makta Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:04 pm

eviee wrote:its because everything makta writes is damm incredible thats way

Makta wrote:Always

Declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:11 am