Dom svulstiga

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Guild, EU Magtheridon

2 posters

[Accepted] Massaraksh/DK/dps

Massarak

[Accepted] Massaraksh/DK/dps Empty [Accepted] Massaraksh/DK/dps

Post  Massarak Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:17 am

Hi there!
    I was pugging with some of your guildmates yesterday. They appeared to be funny guys with skills and brains.
    Since I'm looking for friendly and active guild, I decided to make an apply.
    My name is Vladimir, I live in Moscow and I'm 24.
    My raiding XP includes: NAXX 10/25, OS 10/25, VOA 10/25, EOE 10 and partically Ulduar 10
    I've got 2 dps spec:
    Blood 53/0/18 For single target dmg and decent self-healing
    Frost 20/51/0 for really good AoE on trash, adds and so on. MORE DOTS:) Can do nice dps on single target as well.
    Besides, I collect tank set. So I'll change one spec to tank as soon as I have full.

/index.php?zone=eu&server=Magtheridon&name=massaraksh (wow-heroes)
    /character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=massaraksh (wowarmory)
    p0pzi
    p0pzi

[Accepted] Massaraksh/DK/dps Empty Re: [Accepted] Massaraksh/DK/dps

Post  p0pzi Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:24 am

I was not one of those who was in the pug with you but i'll post a reply here based on what i can see.
    Your gear is not very great from what i saw on the armory, very low hit rating especially.

On the other side our only DK dps we have seem to have vanished on us alongside Fized and a DK is nice to have every now and then. But then again your gear would not really cut it for like ToC10 hc etc.

Since gearing up is so easy i wouldn't mind you joining since we don't have that many DK's and you seem to be good humored. Just one last thing is that if you get invited you should not expect to get invited to raids right away(although it could happen) and lastly, we are just a 10-man guild in case you had missed that.

However you'll have to wait until Makta replies before you'll get and answer:D.

/Knasdockan
    Makta
    Makta
    Admin

Post  Makta Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:27 pm

We might need another dk since Mr Ripoff is slacking! I will take a look.
    Massarak

Post  Massarak Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:18 pm

I don't think I need global changings in gear at once, but I'll review my enchants, talents and gems to reach hit cap. Food and chemistry can be used for this too)

>>But then again your gear would not really cut it for like ToC10 hc etc.

ToC10hc is the only 10 man raid I'm not geared enough for, so there's no "etc" here since you are 10m raiding guild and we don't take into account ToC25hc Wink
    p0pzi
    p0pzi

Post  p0pzi Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Massarak wrote:ToC10hc is the only 10 man raid I'm not geared enough for, so there's no "etc" here since you are 10m raiding guild and we don't take into account ToC25hc Wink

The "etc" would refeer to either some u10 hardmodes(hodir or XT-002 for example) where you need to have really good dps. And also any new content :>.
    Makta
    Makta
    Admin

Post  Makta Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:59 am

I will give you a trail, wisper me ingame!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:41 am