Dom svulstiga

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Guild, EU Magtheridon

5 posters

[Accepted] Pavelboi - Rogue

Pavelboi

[Accepted] Pavelboi - Rogue Empty [Accepted] Pavelboi - Rogue

Post  Pavelboi Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Any real life factor(s) that can hinder your playing?
    There might be that i will miss a few raids at the winter period because of ski-trips to Austria and such but else there shouldn't be anything more that could mess it up for me. Maybe for exams but they wont come up until like 4-6 months

Anyone in our guild that can vouch for you?
    No I’m afraid I haven’t had the pleasure of getting to know anyone in Dom svulstiga yet

Armory URL (endgame gear possible)

Character Name
    Pavelboi

Class, Specc & Race
    Im a rogue, duel-speccing as Assassination and Combat and both of them are PvE based. Im a Blood elf

Connection Stability
    My internet has been stable for a long time and will probably continue being good. Never had any bad inssues with disconnects before. So it's really stable

Describe your view on your role in raids
    In my role in the raids i see myself as both damage dealer and interupter.

Do you have any outstanding professions?
    Outstanding is a thing that i wouldnt call Engineering, i would call it rubish and its made for just playing with toys, will change to something more useful in the future but not sure what to choose.

Give us a general description of yourself
    Well im a happy guy, that likes hanging out with friends, holding hands with girls, going to the cinema yeah the list can go on for ever.

Have you applied to any other guild?
    No i havnt.

IRL name
    Pavel

Location (& time zone)
    Sweden, Vanersborg

Played
    As it seems now it shows up to 60 days played.

Previous guild(s) why did you leave them etc
    I can start with the beginning of my raiding. It all started with that i decided that i wanted to play as a shaman on a server called spinebreaker with a guild called original sin, we came pretty long. We cleared basically everything that was available to clear at the Burning Crusade expansion but later at the end of the summer they decided that they are gonna migrate to another server but then i told em that i'm ain't leaving the server since i had pretty good friends there and such, so i took a break then.

Later i decided that i wanted to start playing again but then on my warlock a the start of the Wrath of the lich king. I leveled it to the max level and joined a pretty god guild named Reservoir gnomes. We cleared everything that was available to clear before Ulduar came out. After doing the same raids over and over again the guild decided to take a break and i basically got tired of playing alone without knowing a single person on the server/guild so i decided that it would be a great time to starting up with my rogue again.

I migrated to Spinebreaker and turned up in a guild called Bloodstained it went pretty good aswell we cleared through the content nice nad easy. Until the people became all wierd they could leave in the middle of the raid just because they heard about a really good tv-show on the television, losing loot in the raid and leaving exactly after, so it was alot drama over loot. Then there was no one that knowed exactly when the raids was it could come up that we had a raid at 14:00 for an example without people knowing it and alots wasnt online. Nothing was navigated and organized so after getting totally tired of it i left.

later i migrated my rogue to magtheridon and there it took a while to get a guild. it was this kind of period when everyone was needing a guild so it was pretty hard to get into one, but at last i got into Fable. The raiding went pretty good and we had a good time in the guild but after i was vacation in Polen and later when i came back the guild was disbanded as i heard. didnt know the reasons either but it seemd to be a good guild

Raiding Experience
    PRETBC - I didnt have the pleasure to play the game then, i was young then and was stupid and spent alot of my time skating and breaking every bone in my body. TBC- I went through exactly everything in TBC with my Shaman. WOTLK- Ive killed the most even taken alots of achievements, but sadly i havnt done any bosses in ulduar but i have spent alot of my time reading tactics so i hope you reconsider my appliction even if i havnt been in ulduar before.

Show us some screenshoot in raid,ui, dmg ...

We expect using forums, you're used to do that?
    Yeah not a single problem. i love siting on the forums just reading what rubish and mostly good stuff people can write down.

We require that you have a working Ventrilo ?
    Yes, im a chatty person myself.

What activity or attendance you can manage?
    I estimate around 35-50 hours a week. I can obviously play even more if i want to.

What do you expect from us as a guild?
    Your guild looks very promising in progress and you seem to be decent people. Plus that you seem to have a eager aswell to get further in the game just as same i want.

Where/how did you find out we're recruiting?
    Well it was a good afternoon that i logged in and then i saw that Fized wrote in general that i you reqruiting so i got lil intrested. It all started even with that i was intrested when i was doing VoA with a small bunch of people from your guild.

Why should we recruit YOU?
    I think im decent and mature of myself. If i rate myself between 1-10. I consider myself to be a 9, because I feel I do a good job.
    Pavelboi

[Accepted] Pavelboi - Rogue Empty Re: [Accepted] Pavelboi - Rogue

Post  Pavelboi Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:23 pm

It didn't seem that i could write in the links to my UI and the armory for a wierd reason.
    p0pzi
    p0pzi

[Accepted] Pavelboi - Rogue Empty Hello

Post  p0pzi Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Before anything else i would like to thank you for making such an elaborate apply with lots of information where i don't need to read it through ten times in order to understand half of it.

I checked out your character on armory and your gear is all decent enough except for 1 really horrible ring.
    You had some PvP gear on you so i don't know about those parts though:).

The fact that you have not been in ulduar doesn't really change my view that much on your application. Ulduar experience is always a good thing to have but as long as you are willing to learn and listen to what people say on ventrilo you should do fine.

You have my vote on joining atleast since we are in a need of melee dps but you will have to see what the big scary Makta(or Svulstig) says about it.

One last thing that should be pointed out is that you should know that you might not always get invite to raids(especially in the beginning) seeing as we're a 10-man guild with a fair amount of players. However we usually are just like 12 online at raid times but just a heads up so you know.

Last edited by p0pzi on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pavelboi

Post  Pavelboi Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:04 pm

yerr, had some bad lucks with rings. I don't mind waiting until i get my spot in the 10-mans. I just equipped myself with PvE gear and that i just went through Ulduar-25 man with a pug and downed the first four bosses plus that i got some new equipment from Ulduar.
    eviee
    eviee

Post  eviee Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:12 pm

i like him Smile as only female of the guild my vote should count Smile
    Fizzed
    Fizzed

Post  Fizzed Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Just played uld 25 with him, and i think hes just the melee we need!

[Accepted] Pavelboi - Rogue Sigsigsig
    Makta
    Makta
    Admin

Post  Makta Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:37 am

I just read threw it briefly and it looks awsome, I will be back with a 100% awsner tomorrow when I had the chance to talk to some ppl Wink

One more thing, keep in mind what Knas (aka p0pzi) said, we are indeed a 10 men raiding guild. I'm not mentioning this 'couse of shortidge of raidspot 'couse I'm pretty sure some ppl don't mind passing a spot at this stage, I'm mentioning it to make sure you know.
    Invincabull
    Invincabull

Post  Invincabull Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:30 am

Normally a raid spot free at the moment for a random as the raiders are enjoying the sunshine so I wouldn't be suprised if the wait for a raid wasn't a long one.
    Pavelboi

Post  Pavelboi Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:40 am

I am very happy that you have responded so quickly on the appliction Laughing
    Pavelboi

Post  Pavelboi Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:22 pm

Some may has regonized that my name doesn't exist anymore that's because i just had a character re-customize and changed him to a female and changed name to Magnhild so you know.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:22 am