Dom svulstiga

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Guild, EU Magtheridon

5 posters

[Accepted] Warrior tank lvl 80 nice gear

Hordsomm

[Accepted] Warrior tank lvl 80 nice gear Empty [Accepted] Warrior tank lvl 80 nice gear

Post  Hordsomm Tue May 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Hello dom svulstiga.

Name:Johan Johansson
    Computer/internet: Nice so never DC/Lagg.

Im a level 80 warrior whits imbha tank gear but not the best dps but its good too im JC 450 and Enchant 402 so can share my work whits guildies Very Happy

Some info;Always happy, Never Whine, Like to help ,Friendly,Ready for raids

I wanna join the guild because its not fun to pug. and when i talked to "Mindcase" he sad the guild is good and i want a good guil and 10 man raid is enogh ^^

MVH Johan
    Hordsommjölk

[Accepted] Warrior tank lvl 80 nice gear Empty Hordsommjölk warrior tank/dps

Post  Hordsommjölk Tue May 26, 2009 5:36 pm

Hello dom svulstiga.

Im a level 80 warrior whits imbha tank gear but not the best dps but its good too im JC 450 and Enchant 402 so can share my work whits guildies Very Happy

Some info;Always happy, Never Whine, Like to help ,Friendly,Ready for raids

I wanna join the guild because its not fun to pug. and when i talked to "Mindcase" he sad the guild is good and i want a good guil and 10 man raid is enogh ^^

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Hordsommj%C3%B6lk

MVH Johan

Last edited by Hordsommjölk on Tue May 26, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Did some fail ^^)
    MindCase
    MindCase

[Accepted] Warrior tank lvl 80 nice gear Empty Re: [Accepted] Warrior tank lvl 80 nice gear

Post  MindCase Tue May 26, 2009 5:45 pm

talkt to him once when doing VoA25 and hes armory looks nice Smile havent grp that mutch with him tho
    p0pzi
    p0pzi

[Accepted] Warrior tank lvl 80 nice gear Empty Re: [Accepted] Warrior tank lvl 80 nice gear

Post  p0pzi Wed May 27, 2009 2:51 am

Your first post was kind of a mess but i guess that you managed to do it better the second time around.
    Anyways... I suppose it could bee nice to have an extra tank in the guild if Makta/Svulstig would not be able to show up.

I checked out your armory and your gear seems good enough, mostly naxx25 stuff, dunno about your dps gear.
    As long as he is active and can use ventrilo i don't see why he shouldn't be able to join, especially since we just have 1 warrior(who just dinged 80)
    Makta
    Makta
    Admin

Post  Makta Wed May 27, 2009 3:43 pm

p0pzi wrote:Your first post was kind of a mess but i guess that you managed to do it better the second time around.
    Anyways... I suppose it could bee nice to have an extra tank in the guild if Makta/Svulstig would not be able to show up.

I checked out your armory and your gear seems good enough, mostly naxx25 stuff, dunno about your dps gear.
    As long as he is active and can use ventrilo i don't see why he shouldn't be able to join, especially since we just have 1 warrior(who just dinged 80)

This!

A litle note though: We have two tanks with like 100% attudence, but still. Nice with "a shield tank" as Fized would say Razz.
    ...and I can go dps MOHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Razz

Welcome.
    eviee
    eviee

Post  eviee Wed May 27, 2009 5:04 pm

plus remember the guy has a cool name!
    MindCase
    MindCase

Post  MindCase Wed May 27, 2009 6:53 pm

yeah i told the dude to rewrite the apply Smile where kinda messy Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:08 am