Dom svulstiga

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Guild, EU Magtheridon

3 posters

[Accepted] Rupo - Resto Druid (the last one got messed up)

Rupoo

[Accepted] Rupo - Resto Druid (the last one got messed up) Empty [Accepted] Rupo - Resto Druid (the last one got messed up)

Post  Rupoo Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:31 pm

My character name is: Rupo and im from Sweden. My real name is: Johan Severinson. Im 15 years old and im a student.
    Armory profile:

I have cleared naxx 10/25 OS 10/25 Malygos 10/25
    VoA 10/25 and Ulduar 12/14 in both 10 and 25.

I have Ventrilo and I use it when I need to ask questions for example
    about combat resses.

My raid times ar usually around 19:00 - 23:00. I can raid every day of the week exept for Tuesdays and Saturdays.

I want to join "Dom Svulstiga" because I just moved to Magtheridon from Spinebreaker. I moved because my old guild, Veritas disbanded.
    I raid because I think that its fun and to get better. I think all raids are fun so I dont care if you do 10 mans or 25 mans. I have an ok computer and a good internet connection.

My main specc is resto and I have very good gear for it and my offspecc is feral tank and my gear is mostly naxx 25/Ulduar 10.
    Toxiciity
    Toxiciity

[Accepted] Rupo - Resto Druid (the last one got messed up) Empty Re: [Accepted] Rupo - Resto Druid (the last one got messed up)

Post  Toxiciity Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Makta
    Makta
    Admin

[Accepted] Rupo - Resto Druid (the last one got messed up) Empty Re: [Accepted] Rupo - Resto Druid (the last one got messed up)

Post  Makta Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:08 am

Talk to me ingame about a few things first, otherwise np.
    p0pzi
    p0pzi

Post  p0pzi Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:50 am

Nice gear, nice apply, nice attitude and also your raid times fit well with what we have since we raid wednesdays and sundays 19:00 - 23:00.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:32 am