Dom svulstiga

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Guild, EU Magtheridon

+2
MindCase
Sandrii
6 posters

[Accepted] Sandrii, enh/resto shaman

Sandrii

[Accepted] Sandrii, enh/resto shaman Empty [Accepted] Sandrii, enh/resto shaman

Post  Sandrii Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Hey guys.
    My name is Sandra, im from sweden and im 21 years old.
    I just transfered my Shaman to this server to play with Mincase.
    atm im only lvl 72, but trying to get to 80 as fast as i can.
    other then that, i have a Mage, Warrior, and a Druid all lvl 80.
    I have raid exp, done pretty much everything from MC, BWL and up to a few bosses in Ulduar 10.

When i get to lvl 80 im planing to go dualspec resto/enhancement.
    got some crafted gear waiting for me to get to 80 and start running heroics.

Ive heared your a bunch of nice ppl, so hope i can join Smile
    if there is anything more you want to know, give me a hout ingame, or here Wink
    MindCase
    MindCase

[Accepted] Sandrii, enh/resto shaman Empty Re: [Accepted] Sandrii, enh/resto shaman

Post  MindCase Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:08 pm

nore more beat around the bush... "girls are always welcome" Very Happy evenger need to get her act together becuse its comming more gilrs !OMFGPLZ YES OK NP! Very Happy...

well anyway like she says she got naxx and uldar exp on her former chars on other servers witch are hordes also Smile and if you dont invite her i will DOT DOT DOT the guild!
    Magnhild

[Accepted] Sandrii, enh/resto shaman Empty Re: [Accepted] Sandrii, enh/resto shaman

Post  Magnhild Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Well myself i would like a lil more guild history and progess wrotten in the appliction. But I guess that my answer won't mather. elephant
    MindCase
    MindCase

Post  MindCase Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:26 pm

well aint like you know hers other guilds on the other servers i belive Very Happy
    eviee
    eviee

Post  eviee Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:00 pm

is this the girl you were telling me about the other day?? if other girls join i will have some defence Smile
    MindCase
    MindCase

Post  MindCase Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:01 pm

yepp the same
    Makta
    Makta
    Admin

Post  Makta Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:54 pm

MindCase wrote: "girls are always welcome" Very Happy

Welcome!
    Makta
    Makta
    Admin

Post  Makta Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:55 pm

On a more serious note, yeah np we are all here to have fun anyway. See you ingame!
    Invincabull
    Invincabull

Post  Invincabull Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:50 am

That's be honest. Female + 4 level 80 characters means that she has skillz...or has too much time on her hands.

You're hired. Very Happy
    Sandrii

Post  Sandrii Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:59 am

To let you know abit bout my old guilds, my druid and warrior is on the same server, where i was running my own guild, we had good progress and the first time we went into ulduar we got 5 bosses without problems. after that i took a break, and when i came back alot of my friends had moved server or stoped playing.. so i started playing my mage abit (wich became my main in tbc) My mage was the first char i played in naxx and os...
    and here i am now, on my shaman who was my main pre tbc..
    hope it gives you a clue what ive been up to Wink

I´d love to say its only skillz, but i guess i got bit too much time aswell Razz

c ya all ingame Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:31 am