Dom svulstiga

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft Guild, EU Magtheridon

4 posters

[Accepted] Dotter - Priest - Holy/Disc

Dotter.

[Accepted] Dotter - Priest - Holy/Disc Empty [Accepted] Dotter - Priest - Holy/Disc

Post  Dotter. Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:09 am

Hi!

Im called Dave, Im 22 and from the Uk.

Today I am applying with my priest, the 3rd character I have leveled to 80 and one I am really enjoying playing at the minute. Her name is Dotter and was an alt on my account for about 2 years before I finally decided to get her to 80 a few weeks ago.

With my priest I have done Naxx10 and part of 25, OS 10/25 and VOA 10/25, the priest has not yet stepped into Ulduar. I think my gear level is fairly decent for the 2/3 weeks I've been 80.

Armory Link : (Its likely Im in PVP gear there, If you read this before I've logged out I will log out in my PVE gear and spec)

As my Dual-spec is currently Disc, my gear serves well in both specs, I have a few bits and bobs of shadow gear, but nothing solid.

Previous Raid XP

I've played this game since Beta, and upto this point I have always raided with my rogue in 40/25 mans, Ive cleared all of the Vanilla content, and most of Sunwell in TBC. I was taking part in Hardmodes in Ulduar 25 before I got tired of the whole 25 man raid scene.

Here's my Rogue:

I would like a fresh start, and as I pugged Naxx10 the other night with you guys(Evenger, Fized etc etc) and actually really enjoyed raiding for a change, I decided to put in an application to join you as it seems like you could bring the spark back into this game for me! Very Happy

Thanks for reading!

Regards,

Dave (Dotter//Davie)
    Dotter1

[Accepted] Dotter - Priest - Holy/Disc Empty Re: [Accepted] Dotter - Priest - Holy/Disc

Post  Dotter1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:15 am

Appears i can't post links as a guest, have registered, just waiting for the activation email and ill update it.

Thanks =]
    Dotter

[Accepted] Dotter - Priest - Holy/Disc Empty Re: [Accepted] Dotter - Priest - Holy/Disc

Post  Dotter Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 pm

p0pzi
    p0pzi

Post  p0pzi Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:43 am

Yeah, i remember you from the naxx10 alt run we had last week or whenever it was. It seemed like you knew what you where doing and you seemed like a fairly nice guy :>. I checked out your armory link but as you mentioned you were in PvP gear but i remember that you had some decent gear during our naxx10 atleast.

I'd love to see you join especially considering that half our guild is slacking during the summer and we might need an extra healer or two.

And as mentioned to most people applying you should not expect to instantly get in on raids the moment you join(although you could).
    Just a small heads up so you don't get upset for not getting invited or something.

Btw.

Dotter wrote:
    Im called Dave, Im 22 and from the Uk.

Are you like Fized clone or something? He's called Dave, he is 22(or maybe 21, can't remember) and he is from the UK. Spooky!
    Makta
    Makta
    Admin

Post  Makta Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:56 am

Disc priest that have a clue = win.
    I'm gonna leave it there for now and see if someone else have somthing to say. Otherwise I guess you are welcome!
    Invincabull
    Invincabull

Post  Invincabull Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:21 pm

We are short on priests and they are a great class to have. Plus he's from the UK and also he seems to know how to play (Priests are easy mind Very Happy ). Join him up.
    Dotter

Post  Dotter Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:07 pm

Thanks guys!

And as mentioned to most people applying you should not expect to instantly get in on raids the moment you join(although you could).
    Just a small heads up so you don't get upset for not getting invited or something.

Thats really not a problem for me, to be honest im looking for a more social guild to hang around with and have some fun atm, any 10 mans in ulduar on the side would just be a nice bonus Very Happy.

Disc priest that have a clue = win.

If by clue you mean spam PW:S until my finger hurts then im your man!

On a side note, the disc spec is atm mainly PVP focused, but if you prefer me to heal as Disc in PVE i have no problem with changing my specs to suit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:35 am